วันอังคารที่ 8 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

13 Basic Sentence Patterns



1. Intransitive  NP+V.I +(Adv. M,P,T)
    - I get up every morning. 
    - She came by her car.
    - I live in Khonkhean.


2. Subject Complement - Adjective  NP+V.to be/L.V+Adj+(Adv.)
    - You are beautiful today.
    - You are my precious thing.
    - She looks happy when she goes to school.


3. Subject Compliment - Noun  NP1+V.to be/L.V+NP2+(Adj)
    - He is a football player.
    - That eagle is a  bird.
    - She likes  challenge sports.

4. Subject Compliment - Adverb  NP+V.to be+Adv. P,T+(Adv.)
    - The Inuit people live in the Arctic, in Canada, Alaska and Russia
    - I live next to a bakery shop.
    - She comes from Chaina.

5. Direct Object  NP1+VT+NP2+(Adv. M,P,T)
    - I love you with all my heart.
    - I borrow you money.

6. Indirect Object  NP1 + VT + NP2 + NP3 + (Adv. of M,P,T) 
    - My father give me a new car.
    - He told me the love story.
7. Object Complement-Adjective  NP1 + VT + NP2 + Adjective
    - They considered him insane
    -  The Critics Found The Movie Dreary.
8. Object Complement-Noun   NP1 + VT + NP2 + (....)
    - I call my dog Badger.
    - I think her long hair. 
9. Object Complement-Adverb NP1 + VT + NP2 + Adverb
    - The judge ruled her out of order.
    - I saw her outside.

10. Object Complement - Participles  NP + VT +  Ving, V3 + Adv, P, T
    - I saw a girl carrying a basket.
    - Cameron spotted his brother throwing rocks at the passing cars.
11. There  There + V.Be + NP
    - There are 35 people in the room.
   - There is a book on the table.

12. It-link  It + LV., V.Be + Adj
    - It is hot.
    - It is funny.

13. It - Intrans
  It + VI
    - it snows.
    - it cold.




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น